Wednesday 31 August 2016

Dhikr and the peace that comes with it!

Dear Mama!

I miss you! It's funny really. Being in this country. Every day, I feel like you're watching me from very close by. Every day I feel like you'll walk right into the room ordering me to go brush my hair or telling me to go say my prayers. It can become quite overwhelming actually. I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse anymore. In Islamabad, I missed you all the time but I never got this feeling. A part of me loves it. Makes me feel more protected and safe. But, the disappointment that follows is too much of a heart break.

Do you see the humour in the situation? How my hostility towards the land that took my mother from me and my optimism and hope that the same land will give me opportunities to soar high in the near future go hand in hand? Allah's plans. SubhanAllah.

"But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners."
Surah Anfal- 30

Moving on.. I am mentioning below a list of daily Adhkar (Dhikr) that help me make it through the day. Yes, to be honest, I miss out on some of it every now and then. BUT, believe me, they provide me with utmost peace. And the best thing is: YOU CAN READ THESE ANYWHERE and ANYTIME! :) 
Image result

1. SubhanAllah, Alhamdulillah, La ilaha illAllah, Allahu Akbar
2. Astaghfirullah (saying this repeatedly opens up your ways and clears all hurdles!)
3. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyumu Birehmatika Astaghees
4. Allah hus Samad
5. Durood Shareef
6. HasbunAllahu wa ni'mal wakeel
7. SubhanAllahi wa bihamdihi, SubhanAllahil- Azeem
8. SubhanAllah Walhamdulillah WallahuAkbar

Image result

As you can see, I have not written a specific number of times you must read all of the above, because honestly, in my opinion, Allah is not sitting and counting the exact number of times you recite His name and praises! Do try these and see the instant change you feel :) They're all personally tried and tested! 

Keep sending me some positive vibes and love from Jannat, Mama! I love and miss you immensely!

Trying to make you proud always,

Love, M!


No comments:

Post a Comment